Is it just me or did this feel like the shortest weekend ever? A little housework, a short jog, some cooking/baking, HOMELAND (of course) and it was over in a snap. It finally felt like fall yesterday and I was actually starting to feel warm, fuzzy and festive which has been tough with 80+ degree temps up until now. This morning I woke up to find that a city of ants had somehow finagled their way in to my freshly baked carrot bread, dropped a nail polish in the bathroom that shattered everywhere subsequently destroyed my rug, favorite PJs and more…. and then spilled coffee all over myself enroute to the office. Patience officially tested!
Here are a few things that are keeping me smiling on this *terrific* Monday morning:
– This looks absolutely delicious – can’t wait to try it this week!
– West Elm is having a sale (!) so I obviously had to take advantage. Super excited about this coffee table that is currently on its way to my living room :-D
– Oh and this lamp? YES. Reminds me of this one that Target
didn’t order enough of has been out of since it hit shelves.
– I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with this scarf, but I love it. Tassels for the win.
– These earrings… say yes to mixed metals.
Hope your week is off to a great start!